Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Live in Full Color Canvas - TCW & SKW Blog Hop!

Hello there,

This week at The Crafter's Workshop we are having a blog hop with Susan K. Weckesser! There'll be prizes, tutorials, inspiration galore so come join us for the week!


I'm up today and I've done something a little different from my usual layouts. I made a canvas! The idea has been brewing in my head for some time and using the Susan K. Weckesser papers were just perfect!


Here's a few close ups:



However, if you want the how to's for this page, please head on over to The Crafter's Workshop!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Miae! I love the design and your beautiful colouring....such a stunning sentiment too! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I bet you had a lot of fun doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey! This is totally inspiring! Beautiful work Miae!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... Utterly beautiful and very inspiring. Just imagine it next to the big butterfly we saw. It would be fantastic.
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...