Monday, June 9, 2014

Last Tutorial for Kreative Koncepts - A Video

Hi everyone,



I've been on vacation for the past week on the lovely island of St. Maarten...such beautiful waters and beaches! I'll share some photos down below...



And I also wanted to share my last tutorial for Kreative Koncepts. It's a video I made on how to make a nifty background for a scrapbook page or maybe an art journal.







Here's the page (which many of you have already seen before):




Here are some photos from last weeks trip...

My oldest was so so happy!


Doing a little exploring with the little one!

The perfect playground!


Grandma got to spend loads of time with the kids (and no she's not wanting
to choke them ;))
Thanks for stopping by and I really hope you found the video interesting!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Miae. Thank you for a very inspirational video and looks like you guys had a fabulous time on the beach there. Here we are having very hot and humid days, almost miss the cold weather back home. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Miae! Absolutely gorgeous! TFS! And the pics are priceless! It's been too long, since I've been to the beach. Sigh ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome! I like the background and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing holiday.....great pics...& I ADORED your video - not too long & it looks a pretty easy technique which could be adapted to lots of stuff! Thanks for sharing......so, KK is almost at an end, eh??? That time has gone FAST:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miae! I am loving your layout and your tutorial, too. I plan on using it for my next project for the Summer of Color! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such happy family photos...thank you for the tutorial...your water colours flows so beautifully into your background.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...