Sunday, June 1, 2014

Kreative Koncepts Sketch Challenge - You Two Color Our World

Hi everyone,

There's a very bold, new sketch up at Kreative Koncepts! That big triangle reminded me of pie wedges so here's my take:


What do you think about this sketch?


I made each wedge it's own little mixed media slice. It was fun making those backgrounds! I went crazy with my TCW stencils :) And my little girls have grown so much since that photo was taken.....



I love to see all the creative handwriting that people do on art journals and such so I had a go of it on on that dragonfly :)


Have a wonderful day and hope you play along with that sketch!


6 comments:

  1. What a super creative take on the challenge! LOVE! And all those mixed media slices are perfectly delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy a slice of your creative pie! Fantastic take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the mixed media triangels - beautiful picture!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous, and clever and unique take on the sketch! The coloured wedges are divine! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Miae! I love it so much!A great piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. Bold and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...