Sunday, October 13, 2013

Having Fun With Embossing Powder!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to get this post out a bit sooner but it's been busy, busy here with work, friends visiting from out of town and prepping to leave on holiday this Thursday!

Anyhoo, I've got my first tutorial up for Scrap Friends here and it's on using embossing powder. I'd love for you all to go check it out of course and tell me what you think!

Here's the page I made:





Again, I've got all the "how to's" over at Scrap Friends, hope you find it fun! Cheers!


10 comments:

  1. LOVED this the moment I saw it - awesome way to create a title & those 'bows' on the string....fabulous....enjoy doing what you're doing...well, not really the WORK bit, but the other bits like HOLIDAYS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! what a great layout! the colors are stunning Miae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far out, this is so fabulous Miae!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the design here, gorgeous use of colors!
    Have a wonderful holiday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright, fun, happy, and downright creative! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this Miae!!!! So stinkin' AWESOMEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly awesome blog from my point of view.Embossing
    Powders
    are very important to make scrapbook project more interesting as you can make some embellishments by using these products.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...