Sunday, February 12, 2012

Challenges Really Do Help..

*sigh*

It's been 12 days since I posted anything and I felt a little bit like going nuts..I hadn't made ANYTHING in those days and it was driving me crazy but I also couldn't seem to get it together to do so! This return to work thing is really taking some adjusting! I'm so tired on my days off that I just want to veg..I know, I know, hand the girl the worlds smallest violin but it's the truth!!

Anyway, I managed to pull together a page together for two challenges...one of them is about to end in a few hours so I'd better hurry this up!  I'm turning this LO in to CSI for their case #5 and Punky Scraps Sketchy Sketch challenge. I don't normally use sketches but this one just called to me and helped me out of my rut! So thank you Punky Scraps!!  Here's the sketch and color combo:


My oldest daughter just lost her first tooth and so of course I had to do a page:)  The smiles were tough to get because she kept grimacing, trying to show me the gap...hee-hee...so sometimes all you can do is go with what you can get.





Thank you so much for the visit and comment!!







16 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! The doodling in the star is fantastic! I also really like that you used what I would stereotype as Halloween colors- purple and light green- they look great together and on the white background they really POP. I think the photos are perfect- it makes sense she is grimacing and the second image is a genuine smile. PINNED to my Punky board- this is tres fabuloso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! You rocked the sketch and the colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool page, Miae.
    I love the colour combo, how you used them.
    I am going to make an LO when my son loses his first tooth. OF COURSE!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This rocks! I love these cute photos and your own flair you used in this sketch. Wonderful job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw...gorgeous page and no worries, we do need sometime off and relax. Love the photo of your child!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Love the color combo, stars, and misting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Cute photos and lovely details!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!! The background and the way you used those colors are gorgeous! And I love the pictures. Sometimes other expressions than smiling is what captures reality best! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great - no, it's brilliant. I am looking deeper every time at the layers of paint and tissue paper underneath all the stars and doodles :-) fabulous comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo! Miae, I just want to touch this one! The tissue paper and popped-up layers are so cool! I am a fan of your doodling, too, on this layout and others. My favorite thing though? Fruit Loop Headband! Lol! Congrats to your DD for losing that first tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is WONDERFUL! EAch of your page designs is genuinely YOU (Dr. Suess??) Lovin' the cute star and green purple combo! Doodle magic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE what you made!!great job!!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! Love the doodling and the colours :) Thanks for playing!
    nat xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like that sketch!!
    great page :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. FAb! I love everything about you´re page!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...