Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

It's a few days into it and I hope everyone is having a good beginning! We just returned from our fabulous trip some days ago and it's been busy, busy, busy since! I haven't had any time to sit down and be creative....NOT the way I want to start the new year!  However, I wanted to share some great news which I'm uber excited about!

I've become a DT member for True XOXO Scrapbooking!! If you haven't checked True XOXO out yet, come on by! It's a super fun place to get your creative juices going!  I'm really looking forward to being a Lipstick Chick :) !!!! And this month's challenge is:

1

That's right, Uno, Un, Eins, One!  Come over and be inspired by all the fabulous creations the ladies have made!!

3 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! Congratulations! Bet you had a wonderful trip, and made lots of memories to scrap about! Looking forward to seeing what you create! Now to check out True XOXO! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Miae!!!! Congrats on your new DT stint and what a great news to be shared and I am glad you really enjoyed your holiday and I hope all the family are doing fine at this moment. Thanks for all the visits and love you have given to my blog last year and this year too...I know I will keep on coming back. Thanks for sharing your creativity and happy crafting. Hugs, xoxo Yuzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog - and so many gorgeous things i found here<3 Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog
    XOXO, Mija

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...