Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cheeky Little Cherub

Hello! Hope everyone had a fun weekend:)  We were busy with Halloween festivities and my oldest daughter has amassed enough sugar to last the rest of the year!!  Time to subtly deplete the pile while she's not looking...shhhh...

In my world of scrap, I've just finished a layout that took me FOREVER! Some LOs come together easier and some LOs don't. Well this fell into that last category. This was for the new palette over at TCR and I loved the colors, especially the silver, but making it translate on paper into something I liked was tough!  Here's the palette:


Here's my page:






So my new favorite medium is ducting tape! It's metallic and very malleable:)  I hand drew the clouds on the tape and cut them out, then heat embossed the checkered pattern on..fun!  The hot air balloons, cherubs and fairies I got from the fabulous Graphics Fairy. I made the flower from some lovely ribbon I had. And of course the pics are of my baby girl with her kissable cheeks just before her fifth month <3  Tfl!

3 comments:

  1. brilliant page! i love checkered clouds and hot air balloons especially :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beautiful page indeed and I love everything you put on this page...absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me with these color challenges!!! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...